Penta Mezzanine provides flexible growth capital to lower-middle-market companies. We look to partner with entrepreneurs and provide a minimally dilutive solution to help turn their visions into reality.
- Private and public companies headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value.
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives and inflection points
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate, biotechnology, direct lenders, or oil and gas exploration
(oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
- Growth Capital
- Acquisition financing
- Management buyouts
- Transactions to provide shareholder liquidity
- Corporate divestitures
- Non-sponsored transactions
- Sponsored led transactions, including “fund-less” sponsors
Flexible growth capital, customized to help you achieve your goals.
- $2 to $15 million of customized growth capital per transaction with the ability to syndicate larger financing
- Senior term loans, mezzanine debt or preferred equity investments
- Generally prolonged interest only periods
- 3 to 5 year expected holding period